Thursday, October 9, 2014

Stargate (1988)


I've never consciously tried to have a "narrative" to this blog, so why I'm posting another new age album on the heels of Journeys Out Of Body is a mystery even to myself, because inconsistency has certainly never stopped me before. This one is a lot cornier, too. There's more of a "beat" structure (one track even has vocals) with several individual tracks as opposed to a long ones that take up each side of the tape. And I have to admit, this is where I got a little lazy as I didn't separate the tracks out. I'm not sure if I was simply too bored or couldn't tell the difference between two tracks; unless someone out there really needs a kickass randomized Sam McNally playlist, you're not missing anything with my side a/side b method.


No comments:

Post a Comment